Monday, July 6, 2009

BEACH,YOU and ME


"Every girls dream is to walk down that aisle..."

...for me, is to walk down that sweet fresh scent of the sand.
It's just an overwhelming feeling of having your feet swim in the smoothness of the sand. The scenery is not yet included which if you combine them all, it will leave you with all the goodness in this world. Twenty three years of my life I was ignorant of how Mother Nature can amaze me. And it took 23 years for me to witness a sunset on my very feet, on my very eye, on my very skin. And on that day, I would want to make this avowal that will change my entire life, the way it did the first time I stepped on this gentle sand. This photo is just exactly how I want it to be. Just me, my forever and the beach... What more can I ask for?





Hello Baby - Cynthia Alexander

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr