Monday, July 6, 2009

A CUP OF HOT CHOCO

It's been awhile since I have posted some photographs here in my site. I've been quite busy with a lot of things lately but that doesn't mean I stop from taking photographs. Well, I guess, that ain't gonna happen. (ugh, i'm a little tamad lang lately).

So I decided to post everyday pics of my everyday encounter with little things that captures not only my eyes but also my heart. I want to showcase little things that we take for granted but actually bring little memories in our busy head.

So here's mine. My new buddies this time around. A cup of hot choco (brought to you by Bo's Coffee Katipunan) and my Gaby (the lafytopy).

My hubby thought the cup of hot choco is nice with its little white tree. It gives you the feeling of calmness despite the loads of work.

What makes this photo special? Simple. It just depicts how busy my life gets everyday but despite everything, I still have my hot choco with a little something in it. Just like my life, though occupied, i still have YOU in my heart.

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr