Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10 days late (a re-post)

I hate reminiscing the past… I hate bringing back old happy memories when yesterday, that memory was all you ever wanted. I hate reminiscing what used to be, because no matter what i do, things won’t be the same again. It sucks to know that whenever you need him, his always there., just like before. But there’s a weird feeling of guilt because we should have been together, still. and a part of me is hurting. I don’t know why but maybe because he can no longer fight for me because he choose to stand by her side. It’s true that when you decide to break somebody’s heart not out of love, having even a small conversation can bring back a small portion of the feeling before.

I am not talking about love here. I am talking about the feeling of regretting what happened before. I shouldn’t have chosen to break his heart. he is such a good man. I was his girl and he was proud of telling the whole world that i was his. He gave me all the love in the world. He gave me the love I didn’t even expect he will give, but he did. He was faithful to me for the last 18 months that we used to be together…how can I broke his heart just that easy…

Here I am, wondering why am i thinking about what has already been done. And besides, it’s been 6 years since our break up and saw each other. but it still lingers on my ears his last words to me,

"you are 10 days late, it should have been us…"

10 days late..just 10 days…

Now I have learn to appreciate each day with the people around me. You can never really tell when it is too late already.

Being with him taught me a lot of things, about letting go and moving on. he
made me be more careful to my decisions. and most of all to FIGHT FOR WHAT I WANT.

I would have never met Daniel if we didn’t separate ways. And I could tell, I already have surpassed the feelings we used to share than what I have with Daniel right now. I wouldn’t have love Daniel this much if he didn’t taught to fight for it.

Thank you for shaking my head, for opening my eyes to the reality that what i did
can never be erased no more. I know in time we will just laugh on the things that has already been said and done.

Until we meet again….
thank you…

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr