Monday, June 15, 2009

Hating your own best friend...then

Photobucket


Being with these people is like going to my comfort zone. They make me feel like I can be who ever I want to be. And I thank God, He gave me these crazy boys and girls to share my crazy life with.

We have been together for 14 years, 14 wonderful years. We can't remember how we started or how our friendship blossom into what it is now, but one thing is come on to all of us, we know how to value friendship. We know how to make each other happy and we know how to deal with each other's attitude.

The above photo is our 10th year anniversary as friends. A lot has changed. The way we look. The way we move. But one thing has never changed, how we treat each other. And I love them so much for that.

However, since change is very inevitable, things change unexpectedly. And what I hate about this change is it caught me when I'm not ready.

You see, I value this friendship so much. They are already my family (well, whether they like it or not..hahaha). I would do everything to save them from any pain. I've always been there for them and I always make it to a point that I'll free myself from anything when they need me.

So when my best friend declared this so called "cold war", I didn't know how to react. Should I laugh? Should I get worried? I really don't know, because in the first place, why would she treat me that way? Just because of a guy I don't really like for her?

I am hurting because officially today, she virtually removed me out her life. I really don't know what drove her of doing this. I can't believe she's actually throwing our 14 years of solid friendship because of this guy. I can't believe that after all we have been through, she will put it all to waste. All I've done is to guide her, and then this is what I get.

I don't know how to react really. I feel numb. I feel like I just a nobody. What had gone wrong? This will haunt me until I reach for an answer. For now, I'll stop thinking of what I have done wrong. For now, I'll stop thinking of the things that I should have done to save this friendship. Because for now, what I'll do is to stop thinking how to resolve this because I've already done my part, and it is up to you Haydee to do yours.

P.S

I've grown tired of your childish ways. And I won't buy it this time.


0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr